Thursday, December 10

The Better to 'Ear You With...

So I guess I should just be grateful I don't have ears like a wolf. But I'm not going to lie- I think right now I'd take 'em. Okay, complaint over and out. I have another cursed ear infection, and my hearing is way off. As is my inner balance.
Oh man, favorite Harry Potter quote:
"Pathetic," he told George. "Pathetic! With the whole world of ear-related humor before you, you go for holey?"
So... my week? Hmmm... wake up late, get ready, take the bus to school, realize that I forgot something at home, take the bus back home and again to school, go to get a project bound, late to class, miss the extra credit, get an extra point taken off my test for being honest, go to work, scrutinize each sentence of an essay, take forever on that essay, go to work yet again, talk with a friend, miss the elevator stop because I want to talk more with the same friend, get a hug, laugh with roommates, realize there's only one week left, make my little brother laugh, makes me laugh, eat yummy food in class, post on my blog, and get some blessed sleep.
So I'd say, not too bad!

No comments: